Wednesday, May 16, 2012

We're "Bonafide"!!!

We have reached a milestone!!

 I'm so excited to unveil our official business logo.
It's been a while coming, but I'm so happy with how it looks and how it came to be. I don't have time to tell the story now but I'm excited about the progress of this new venture. One of my favorite movies is "Oh Brother Where Art Thou". If you've seen this movie then you'll recognize the reference in the title of this post about being "BONAFIDE!"

 I'll now be able to put my own label in my designs and have business cards/price cards printed for my items I'm creating for an Alabama boutique. (Another exciting thing I'll need to post about later)

I'd also like to share that I finally got 3 of the 5 Little Dresses shipped. These are two of my nieces on Mother's Day, right before they were to sing at church; hence, the nervous looks on their faces.


Here they are after their singing debut and enjoying lunch.





I've got so much I want to write about. I actually have a couple of drafts "waiting in the wings" that I've been working on for weeks. There is one that includes some beautiful day gowns I've been designing. Keep checking back for that.  For now I must go work on my collegiate "game day" wear I've been designing. Here is a sample I just completed yesterday.



Our key chain seems to be pretty popular with the AL fans. An Auburn one is in the works along with the "game day" clothing.


Please let me know you stopped by. Any comments are encouraged. I hope somehow I am able to motivate someone to follow their dreams and not be afraid of at least trying. You'll never know what you could have done if you don't start somewhere.

 Remember ... "You can do everything WRONG with the right ATTITUDE and SUCCEED. You can do everything RIGHT with the WRONG ATTITUDE and NOT!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment